Thursday, June 7, 2012

Bruce Frye

                                         "Are You Someone Someones Been Praying For"


                                                                          "I Do"
This is Bruce Frye. This man was a lost,alcoholic,drug addict,long haired,country singer. Does that sound like I'm running him down? Well if you were to ask him, he would say the same thing. I have met him in person and he is the nicest most humble person. You would have NEVER thought that he had a rough past. The Lord changed this man's life completely and now he sings for the his Saviour. I believe you find his testimony on Youtube,but I wasn't sure so I didn't post them. He also has a website. Click here . I love to hear him sing. He sings with such a sincere spirit! The song "I Do" is a song he wrote his wife when they got married. It is so precious! He found his wife after he got saved and now they have two kids.
If you have a youth group at your church,and you want to come to a youth conference, come to Walker Town,N.C.. Gospel Light Baptist church has a huge youth conference every year for church youth groups in all states. Bruce Frye sings at the youth conference every year and he gives his testimony.
Enjoy!
-Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment